San Diego Comic-Con and Star Wars Celebration Europe may be
over, but the mayhem lives on in Fangirls Going Rogue #35. In this
- Check out what the Fangirls Going Rogue thought of the first
Loot Crate for Fangirls. Judging by Teresa Delgado's and
Sarah Woloski's reactions, this was the crate fangirls were looking
- There are two give-aways! First up this awesome
R2-D2 Incredibuilds, and later in the show hear a chance to win
a Disney Infinity Han Solo figure.
- Tricia Barr shares her favorite experiences at Star Wars
Celebration Europe, from the ILMxLab to her STEM panel.
- Johnamarie Macias of The Wookiee Gunner brings back
insights from the Her Universe Fashion Show at San Diego Comic-Con,
plus books, collectibles, and geek fashion spotted at the
- Our social media roundup spotlights questions from our
listeners on Rogue One, diversity, and Jaina Solo winning the
Hasbro Black Series Fan Favorite vote.
- The character discussion had to go with the obvious: Thrawn's
We are now on Google Play for Android users. As always reviews
and rating are our life blood. Thanks for listening, and until next
time: Yub yub!
If you enjoyed the show, leave us a review on your favorite
podcatcher and share the episode with friends. Until next time: