Fresh off a trip to Disneyland and the Collider Jedi Council, Teresa Delgado, Sarah Woloski, and Tricia Barr talk Star Wars Land, Rogue One, and what's next for Ahsoka Tano.
In this episode of Fangirls Going Rogue:
- Tricia Barr bangs on the doors to Star Wars Land.
- The ladies discuss their Love and Madness accessories.
- We share our reactions to the Rogue One trailer.
- Story Group members Carrie Beck and Rayne Roberts talk about their roles in Star Wars storytelling.
- Teresa Delgado asks our thoughts on LEGO: The Freemaker Adventures. (Everything is awesome!)
- The #OnderonLive live watch party inspires thoughts on Saw Gerrera in Rogue One.
- Richard Woloski from Skywalking Through Neverland tells about his adventures with Sarah Woloski to Star Wars shooting locations.
- Our listener question delves into Jyn Erso's rank in Rogue One.
- The character discussion considers the meaning behind Dave Filoni's TOPPS Ahsoka Tano artwork. (via The Wookiee Gunner)
Do you see the convoree? And if you look closer is it Vader's helmet behind the tree?
The Star Wars Rebels Season Two Blu-ray is out. We will watch the finale live Saturday, September 10th at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT.
We are now on Google Play for Android users. As always reviews and rating are our life blood. Thanks for listening, and until next time: Yub yub!
If you enjoyed the show, leave us a review on your favorite podcatcher and share the episode with friends. Until next time: Yub! Yub!