In this episode Fangirls Going Rogue interviews Hannah Gillis, Project Manager at Lucasfilm's ILMxLab. Hear her adventure from being a Disney fangirl to getting a masters degree in emerging technologies, to becoming part of the Lucasfilm team that is redefining how we experience storytelling through the use of virtual reality.
Check out the Rogue One VR experience below.
In this episode of Fangirls Going Rogue:
- Fangirls Going Rogue discusses being interviewed for the New York Times!
- Have you bought your Rogue One tickets? Teresa Delgado brings her box office knowledge to bear with thoughts on how big Rogue One's opening weekend will be.
- Emilia Clarke will star in the Han Solo movie. Listeners share their thoughts.
- Kathleen Kennedy speaks about bringing women directors into Star Wars. Tricia Barr explains the complicated history that has pushed heated online opinions on the topic.
- Forbes suggests Rogue One's box office will be the biggest mystery. We discuss.
- Rogue One composer Michael Giacchino talked to Entertainment Weekly. Sarah Woloski gives us the details.
- Get to know the stars of Rogue One. The Fangirls explore the careers of Felicity Jones, Forest Whitaker, Riz Ahmed, and Alan Tudyk.
- The character discussion becomes talk like a Space Pirate Day. Every one is Team Hondo, right?
We are now on Google Play for Android users. As always reviews and rating are our life blood. Thanks for listening, and until next time: Yub yub!
If you enjoyed the show, leave us a review on your favorite podcatcher and share the episode with friends. Until next time: Yub! Yub!