Dec 2, 2016
In this episode Fangirls Going Rogue interviews Hannah
Gillis, Project Manager at Lucasfilm's ILMxLab. Hear her
adventure from being a Disney fangirl to getting a masters degree
in emerging technologies, to becoming part of the Lucasfilm team
that is redefining how we experience storytelling through the use
of virtual reality.
Check out the Rogue One VR experience below.
In this episode of Fangirls Going Rogue:
- Fangirls Going Rogue discusses being interviewed for the
New York Times!
- Have you bought your Rogue One tickets? Teresa Delgado
brings her box office knowledge to bear with thoughts on how big
Rogue One's opening weekend will be.
- Emilia Clarke will star in the Han Solo movie. Listeners share
- Kathleen Kennedy speaks about bringing women directors into
Star Wars. Tricia Barr explains the complicated
history that has pushed heated online opinions on the topic.
Forbes suggests Rogue One's box office will
be the biggest mystery. We discuss.
- Rogue One composer Michael Giacchino talked to
Entertainment Weekly. Sarah Woloski gives us the
- Get to know the stars of Rogue One. The Fangirls
explore the careers of Felicity Jones, Forest Whitaker, Riz Ahmed,
and Alan Tudyk.
- The character discussion becomes talk like a Space Pirate Day.
Every one is Team Hondo, right?
We are now on Google Play for Android users. As always reviews
and rating are our life blood. Thanks for listening, and until next
time: Yub yub!
If you enjoyed the show, leave us a review on your favorite
podcatcher and share the episode with friends. Until next time: