In this episode Tricia Barr recaps her incredible experience and panel-hosting at Geek Girl Con, including an interview with geek fashion designer Catherine Elhoffer of Elhoffer Design.
In this episode of Fangirls Going Rogue:
- Ahsoka hits #1 on the New York Times Bestseller List!! Teresa Delgado reviews the audio book. Sarah Woloski and Tricia shed light on what this means for the future of female characters in Star Wars.
- Star Wars Rebels Season 3 is going strong. The fangirls talk about the storytelling, characters and music for “The Antilles Extraction”, “Hera’s Heroes” and “The Last Battle.”
- Rogue One Teaser Trailer 2 brings out the relationship between Jyn Erso and her father.
- In the roll-out for Rogue One, there is an IMAX contest and a Duracell ad, as well as a NEW book, “Catalyst” in which we see even more of the relationship between Galen Erso and Director Krennic.
- Sarah Woloski makes us jealous by actually recounting her experience of seeing Galen Erso (Mads Mikkelsen) in person at the Doctor Strange Press Conference in L.A.
- Lando has been cast, and it is Donald Glover!
- Giveaway! Listen up to see how you could win a Jabba Funko POP mug.
- The character discussion takes on Captain Rex, from The Clone Wars to “Santa Rex.”
We are now on Google Play for Android users. As always reviews and rating are our life blood. Thanks for listening, and until next time: Yub yub! Related Links
If you enjoyed the show, leave us a review on your favorite podcatcher and share the episode with friends. Until next time: Yub! Yub! https://twitter.com/SkywalkingPod/status/737825202508271616