Nov 4, 2016
In this episode Tricia Barr recaps her
incredible experience and panel-hosting at Geek Girl
Con, including an interview with geek fashion
designer Catherine Elhoffer of Elhoffer Design.
In this episode of Fangirls Going Rogue:
- Ahsoka hits #1 on the New York Times
Bestseller List!! Teresa Delgado reviews the audio
book. Sarah Woloski and Tricia shed light on what
this means for the future of female characters in Star Wars.
- Star Wars Rebels Season 3 is going strong. The
fangirls talk about the storytelling, characters and music for “The
Antilles Extraction”, “Hera’s Heroes” and “The Last Battle.”
- Rogue One Teaser Trailer 2 brings out the relationship between
Jyn Erso and her father.
- In the roll-out for Rogue One, there is an IMAX contest and a
Duracell ad, as well as a NEW book, “Catalyst” in which we see even
more of the relationship between Galen Erso and Director
- Sarah Woloski makes us jealous by actually recounting her
experience of seeing Galen Erso (Mads Mikkelsen) in person at the
Doctor Strange Press Conference in L.A.
- Lando has been cast, and it is Donald Glover!
- Giveaway! Listen up to see how you could win a Jabba Funko POP
- The character discussion takes on Captain Rex, from The Clone
Wars to “Santa Rex.”
We are now on Google Play for Android users. As always reviews
and rating are our life blood. Thanks for listening, and until next
time: Yub yub! Related Links
If you enjoyed the show, leave us a review on your favorite
podcatcher and share the episode with friends. Until next time: