San Diego Comic-Con and Star Wars Celebration Europe may be over, but the mayhem lives on in Fangirls Going Rogue #35. In this episode:
- Check out what the Fangirls Going Rogue thought of the first Loot Crate for Fangirls. Judging by Teresa Delgado's and Sarah Woloski's reactions, this was the crate fangirls were looking for.
- There are two give-aways! First up this awesome R2-D2 Incredibuilds, and later in the show hear a chance to win a Disney Infinity Han Solo figure.
- Tricia Barr shares her favorite experiences at Star Wars Celebration Europe, from the ILMxLab to her STEM panel.
- Johnamarie Macias of The Wookiee Gunner brings back insights from the Her Universe Fashion Show at San Diego Comic-Con, plus books, collectibles, and geek fashion spotted at the convention.
- Our social media roundup spotlights questions from our listeners on Rogue One, diversity, and Jaina Solo winning the Hasbro Black Series Fan Favorite vote.
- The character discussion had to go with the obvious: Thrawn's back!
We are now on Google Play for Android users. As always reviews and rating are our life blood. Thanks for listening, and until next time: Yub yub!
If you enjoyed the show, leave us a review on your favorite podcatcher and share the episode with friends. Until next time: Yub! Yub!