What's happening on the latest episode of Fangirls Going Rogue?
- Rogue One news hit the internet like a Death Star laser beam. As the intergalactic dust settles, hosts Teresa Delgado, Sarah Woloski, and Tricia Barr ponder new characters and wonder how close Rogue One will get to A New Hope. Sarah Woloski gives a sneak peek into Skywalking Through Neverland's in-depth interview with Entertainment Weekly's Anthony Breznican, who broke the news. (Awesome recap of the news via Club Jade.)
- Fangirls Sophia and Chaney Hunt share their experience of joining the fandom during The Clone Wars era. As dear Yoda says, "Truly wonderful the mind of a child is." The young ladies give insight into what draws in the next generation of fan and remind us that Jar Jar and 'shipping are important to Star Wars.
- Teresa Delgado is back from the Rebel Force Radio meet-up at Disney World. Hear about her adventures.
- Tricia returns from a trip through Eastern Europe, where she found Ultimate Star Wars in Hungarian. Back in the United States, all the fangirls fell in love with ABC-3PO, a new reading book from Disney Publishing.
- Speaking of cute, the fangirls discuss The Freemaker Adventures, now showing on DisneyXD.
- Han Solo has come and gone from the galaxy far, far away. He focuses our character discussion.
Don't forget, you can find Tricia Barr at the joint Fangirls Going Rogue/Star Wars Report podcast on the One Force stage at Celebration Europe, 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, July 16. Tricia will also be bringing news and insight from the convention all week. Check back here and at Skywalking Through Neverland for breaking news.
If you missed our The Clone Wars Onderon arc live watch party, you can catch up at #OnderonLive. Thanks to everyone who did join us.
We are now on Google Play for Android users. As always reviews and rating are our life blood. Thanks for listening, and until next time: Yub yub!
If you enjoyed the show, leave us a review on your favorite podcatcher and share the episode with friends. Until next time: Yub! Yub!